The Recovery Program Admission Criteria
Rapha Ministries wishes to help all who need recovery assistance. However, the services available at Rapha are not suitable for every need. There are certain admission criteria that must be met to ensure the client receives adequate care. Some of the factors taken in consideration for admission into the Rapha program are the length of alcohol/drug abuse and the severity of problems created by the abuse (legal, family, financial, job, etc.) Family members are encouraged to participate in the assessment.
Other factors or criteria are:
- Male – Minimum 18 years of age
- Clients must have a current physical exam (within past 12 months) or arrange for the exam within two weeks of admission.
- Have a current Alabama Department of Mental Health approved 6 Dimension assessment that indicates placement at a Level of Care available at Rapha Treatment Center.
- Clients must not be in need of medical or psychiatric services that are beyond the program’s capability
- Client must be able to fully participate in all aspects of the Rapha program without outside interference; e.g. Doctors/Dental appointments, court appearances, etc.
Exclusionary Criteria: The Rapha Ministries, Inc. cannot accept:
- Adolescent (under the age of 18)
- Registered sex offenders (Meagan’s Law)
- Violent offenders (defined in 42 U.S.C., 3797u-2)
The Program Cost
- The program fee for admission to Phase I is $2500 at admission. The average length of stay is 49 days.
- The program fee for Phase I and Phase II is $4500 ($2500 at admission). The average length of stay is 6 months.
- Other fee schedules are available depending on individual circumstances and bed availability.
- BE SURE OF YOUR COMMITTMENT – THERE ARE NO PRO-RATED REFUNDS.
- Contact our administrative office Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM to discuss fees and initiate the admission process.
The Rapha Recovery Program Schedule
|7:30 AM||Clean-up (chores)|
|8:00 AM||Group devotional|
|1:00 PM||Life learning and coping skills|
|3:00 PM||Recreation, laundry and reading|
|7:00 PM||12 Step Group|
|10:00 PM||In room – reflection and personal time|
|11:00 PM||Lights Out|