"If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am (Rapha) the Lord that healeth thee"
Rapha Treatment Center is a private, non-profit, State Certified, faith based drug and alcohol treatment program.
Rapha was incorporated and began rehabilitation services in August 1997 as a 30-bed facility.
Today, Rapha Treatment Center is the largest (54 beds) faith based residential drug and alcohol treatment facility in the state with low and high intensity residential services offered on the same campus. A phased program approach allows continuity of care for up to one year of continuous residential recovery and facilitates a Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC). Rapha Ministries has grown to become a vital link to the City of Gadsden and the Etowah County judicial/corrections system and an asset to surrounding counties and the state of Alabama.
• American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), 6 Dimension Adult Placement Assessments
• Department of Transportation (DOT) Alcohol & Drug Assessments
• Crisis Residential Treatment – ASAM Level of Care III.5 – Clinically Managed High Intensity
• Residential Rehabilitation – ASAM Level of Care III.1 – Clinically Managed Low Intensity
• Dual Diagnosis Capable – Referral to CED Mental Health Center
• Vocational Rehabilitation – Referral to Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services (ADRS)
• Adult Education – Referral to Gadsden State Community College